Wed, 04/13/2016 - 14:43
In my point of view educated Indian youngsters should come in front and join the politics as main career. Time has been changed, earlier only the son of politicians do join the politics but now we can see lots of great successful example who had no link in politics but now they are doing excellent in the field. AAM ADAMI PARTY is the biggest example of it.
If any organizations do not receive fresh blood then organization cannot become successful. Even we can see example of lots of companies which were not successful to infuse fresh blood and become worthless.
Wed, 04/13/2016 - 14:50
Yeah you made some good example but still I think politics as career not an option in India. Because if you do not have very good connections, no one would like to hear you. It’s not possible for every one that he will get a chance to face the elections and he will win the election.
In our country if you are not able to get a ticket for election and chance to win the election, there is no provision that you will receive any salary or benefits as party worker. When you don’t receive any salary from party question come in mind, how you will live your life without earnings. There are very few people who will work without any salary with full dedication and honesty. Otherwise if people will not receive direct fund, they will try some other ways and these other ways shall lead towards only corruption.
Wed, 04/13/2016 - 14:54
yeah you are right in salary part but money is not everything and when you work for anything with dedication and full honesty money comes with own. Money is always bi product it comes after some time if you provide good services. Here I am mentioning some points to join the politics
1. Early struggle - When the majority of careers in media like journalism, writing, reporting, PR, advertising involve hard core struggle to settle in, why shy away from early struggle path in politics
2. Perception in India - The scenario of 'dirty politics' is changing and will be eradicated one day, if youngsters keep jumping into the system to change it. The perception will surely change
3. Return of investment - The key question is the monetary concerns. Initially, you might not get what you ideally expect from a career but then aspirations in this career is like the ones in media, involving early struggle and patience till you get a decent salary.
And above all, your country needs you. Draw motivation from the movies that encourage the youth to enter politics and just land in a career that gives you an outstanding satisfaction, as you serve the humanity.
Wed, 04/13/2016 - 14:56
- I also would like to share some points regarding the reason of not joining the politics.
1. What do average Indian parents want:
They want their children to be in one of the most reputed companies whatever the profession maybe, with a huge pay check. They teach them from childhood that one day you have to succeed in getting a job with MNC and take care of his parents and family.
2- No Real role models: As said before there were good and honest politicians in India. But, very few have ever reached a height that an youth could look up to or aspire to be their role model. This is one of the main reasons for youths to ignore politics.
Thu, 04/14/2016 - 18:22
Argument was not posted in time.
Fri, 04/15/2016 - 18:23
Sat, 04/16/2016 - 18:23
Sun, 04/17/2016 - 18:24
More information about text formats